Sunday, June 2, 2013

Introducing....Baby Bolla!!!

That's right, we're expecting!!! We are so thrilled (and a little scared) about becoming parents and opening this new chapter in our lives and we couldn't keep it to ourselves for much longer. It's been a few weeks since we've shared the news with our families and closest friends, now it's time to share the news with the world!!

Ever since we found out, on Husband's birthday (March 18), we've been reveling at the thought of becoming parents, but it wasn't until we had our first ultrasound that it really hit us and became real. It was indescribable: seeing the miniature form of a human inside my belly, listening to his/her heart beat, and watching him/her kick and wave. I've stared at the images from our ultrasound and I can't wait to see what that little head and those active arms and legs will look like in the flesh!!

Baby Bolla at 13 weeks



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm at work reading this and ALMOST started crying... I had to save my eye make up :) Congratualtions Veronica and Andrew!!! I'm SO excited and can't wait to find out if you will be having a Gomez or Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete