Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Bolla Bump


And 16 weeks feels like:

ENERGY: High energy, except for when Baby Bolla sucks it all out of me...then I just take a nap!

MOOD: The Subaru commercials don't make me cry anymore, and I don't think I've had any bizarre mood swings (but Husband is the one to ask about this!).

APPETITE: I might be a full on vegetarian!? Still like sweets and salt is yummy too. I'm trying to stay off the Hot Cheetos (Baby Bolla doesn't want to eat any Red 40!).

MISC.: The occasional headaches aren't that much fun. We heard the baby's heartbeat this week (so cool and also reassuring)...going strong at ~140 beats per minute!! Baby Bolla is the size of an avocado this week!!

Check back next week for Baby Bolla Bump, the 17 week edition!!


No comments:

Post a Comment