Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby Bolla: Pregnancy Wishlist


1. What's not to love about this stroller: it's safe, versatile, stylish, and most importantly, it's orange! 

2. I'm not showing yet so I'm still able to sun it up in my pre-pregnancy bikinis, but this polka dot suit is such a fun way to show off that baby bump!

3. Try googling 'maternity dresses' and see what you get. I've already done this, so let me tell you what you'll see: conservative and demure. This dress however, is so fun. It's a great cut and the safari leopard print is edgy!

4. I've noticed that when you're pregnant everyone feels like it's their duty to give you advice, and as first time parents, Husband and I are all ears!! So far some tips have been better than others. Like this one for example: "Make sure you get a good diaper bag! At first I didn't get one, but as soon as I did...and with all those compartments, I was ready to rock!". Enough said!

________________
1. UPPAbaby 
2. TOPSHOP 
3. TOPSHOP 
4.  JJ Cole

2 comments:

  1. The advice will never stop! I think the advice from the total stranger at the store is the funniest. What I really cant stand is people who give advice who have never been in your situation. The person who gives advice on kids but never had kids or the person who gives advice on breastfeeding but never did. I find it so funny! I am so happy for you and cant wait to see you!
    I already have the stuff to make you something but I cant start it until you find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The advice thing is totally funny, but as a first-time parent, I'm all ears!!

      Delete