Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baby Bolla Bump

And feels like:

.
ENERGY: I'm kind of like the Energizer Bunny
(thank goodness because I'm trying to knock out a lot of this dissertation before Baby Bolla arrives!)
 
MOOD:I'm settling into the extreme elation of pregnancy, and because the pregnancy has been easy so far (knock on wood it stays that way), I'm just soaking it all up. (Husband and I constantly touch my belly and stare at each other with doey eyes!).
 
APPETITE:I'm a flexitarian, if you will!! If I end up a full-fledged vegetarian, I'm going to need to look up some new recipes! No wild cravings, but my appetite is increasing. 

MISC.: Symptoms include but are not limited to:
occasional headaches
flatulence
acne
frequent urination
sore feet 
increased appetite


Check back next week for Baby Bolla Bump, the 18 week edition!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I am glad things are still going so easy!

    ReplyDelete