Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby Bolla Bump

And feels like:

ENERGY: I feel like a turbo Energizer Bunny. I am so grateful for the energy because I really need it right now!   
 
MOOD: I'm so ready (not really, we don't have anything) and anxious and excited to start preparing Baby Rocco's (yes, we've chosen a name!) nursery! We picked out the cutest bedding from Pottery Barn! Oh, and I'm also so ready and anxious and excited to continue working on my dissertation....right?

APPETITE: This week's specials: non-fat greek yogurt, white peaches, Rubio's chicken quesadillas, arnold palmers, ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream!!
 
MISC.: Symptoms include but are not limited to:
acne (still!)
frequent urination
increased appetite
linea nigra
achy back
frequent Baby Rocco kicks
mild indigestion (that happens when you throw down a while burger at Outback)
weight gain: 9lbs


1 comment: