Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Bolla Bump: 6 Months!!!!

Feels like:

ENERGY:The naps are few and far between these days (except I did take one today!) and I find myself going at it all day long...it feels good!!
 
MOOD: Now that we're back to work and school, the anxiety is ever present to get it ALL done in the 3 1/2 months (clean house, work on my dissertation, teach, put the nursery together!). 

APPETITE: This week's specials: non-fat greek yogurt, green grapes, everything bagels with cream cheese, spaghetti, and last but not least: ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream (mint n' chip!).
 
MISC.: Symptoms include but are not limited to:
acne (still!)
frequent urination
increased appetite
linea nigra
achy back
frequent Baby Rocco kicks
growing breasts (I've upgraded to my 40DD bra!)
weight gain: 9lbs
 
This weekend I am traveling back to San Diego for my baby shower, the California version!! My best friend, Danielle, is flying in from Boston; my mom, mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law and all my best girlfriends will be there to celebrate Baby Rocco. I can't wait! Pictures to follow soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment