Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baby Bolla Bump: HALFWAY!!!!


Photo courtesy of Lexi O'Donnell (Thanks, Lexi!!)
And feels like:

ENERGY: This week has been a high energy, highly productive week: I've gardened, stayed up late running statistics, painted my toes, and cleaned the house! (Let's not forget the naps!).
 
MOOD: Now that I've purchased the largest bras EVER and have a small section of my closet full of maternity clothes to accommodate my swelling breasts and growing belly, I couldn't be happier. Maternity clothes shopping might have been the best shopping experience of my life.
 
APPETITE: This week's specials: non-fat greek yogurt, Fiber One cereal with fresh berries, white peaches, cajun tofu and rice, and homemade pesto (with walnuts instead of pine nuts).

MISC.: Symptoms include but are not limited to:
acne
frequent urination
sore feet 
increased appetite
linea nigra
achy back (new!)
Baby Bolla flutter kicks (new and soo amazing!!)
weight gain: 4lbs

Tomorrow is my mid-pregnancy ultrasound where we'll find out if Baby Bolla is a boy or girl!!
I've realized that I keep referring to the baby as 'him'...maybe I know something the rest of you don't?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Im soooo excited! I cant wait to hear how Baby Bolla is doing! You look wonderful! I cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete