Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby Bolla: boy or girl?


This past Sunday we got together with our families for the big sex reveal!! Our ultrasound tech sealed the good news tightly in an envelope addressed to 'the bakery' which I took straight to Grove Pastry Shop! We then waited anxiously for FOUR DAYS until we were able to cut into the cake! Together with our parents; my best friend, Danielle, joining us from Boston by way of FaceTime; and my relatives from Venezuela Skyping in, we cut into a beautiful 'Baby Bolla' cake and saw blue!!! We couldn't more thrilled and let me tell you, knowing the baby's sex definitely helps focus in on the shopping (I already have a stroller and crib bedding picked out!). As numerous girlfriends have already said, "Let the shopping begin!"




2 comments:

  1. Nice post... Congrats....:)
    May be we can follow each other!!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun! I cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete