Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Big Brother!!



































Ale, on your birthday, I want you to know what a great role model and friend you have been to me, your little sister. And even though one state and 11 years separate us, we'll always be close. Here are just a few reasons why you're the best...

Because of you, I joined my middle school band and played the drums (the best girl drummer Mr. Dyke had ever seen!), I know how to juggle my spit, I was a tomboy wearing your old Hang Ten shirts, I was an eloquent songwriter at 5 years old, I took Kung fu classes (and kicked ass!), I got an A in my high school art class (he drew all the pictures in my sketchbook), and ramen and canned mushrooms used to be my favorite meal (do you remember that!?).


You've left an everlasting impression on me and for that I thank you. Happy birthday to the best big brother a little sister could ever ask for. I love you!

Love,
Vennie (aka Steak!)                   




No comments:

Post a Comment