Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 x 30 Challenge!!



June marks the month that I attempt a 30 for 30 Challenge, originally created by Kendi Everyday. The premise of the 30 for 30 Challenge is to take 30 items from your closet and make 30 outfits!! Since I apparently have nothing better to do (never mind analyzing my dissertation data or unpacking from my trip to San Diego in April!!), and because June is so conveniently a 30-day month, I figured I would embark on this improbable adventure!

Here are the rules I have set for myself:
          1. I have to wear one new outfit everyday for the month of June.
          2. I have to wear each item at least once.

And here are the 30 items I have chosen:

8 shirts

3 jackets

4 dresses

2 skirts

4 pants

3 accessories

6 pairs of shoes






 We'll see how this goes...

1 comment: