Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sew Much Fun!!

In an effort to adultify our house and get ready for Andrew's big move-in, I've decided to redecorate one room at a time. First: the the living room. I'm continuing with the light blue, cream and champagne color scheme, but I'm replacing the furniture and updating the home accessories decór. Here is a sneak peek at the pillows that I am making (via my roommate Shamsi's sewing lessons and vintage Singer machine!).



Gorgeous fabric!



Fun crinkly blue



Color combination



My first pillow! I sewed it mysefl!

The revamping will be complete in a couple of weeks. I will be back to post before and afters. Until then, it's happy sewing for me!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing can take scrapbooking away from me. I am just not good with fabric. You did an amzing job on your pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm so proud! I bet your mom is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she is proud...I told her I wanted a sewing machine for Christmas! We'll see what Santa comes up with!

    ReplyDelete