Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Procrastination

I'm sitting at my desk right now...a hot cup of tea next to me, chill music on my iTunes, my proposal scattered all around me and procrastinating to NO END! In an effort to prolong this current stint of procrastination, I thought it was time to show the world my new hair cut. Three weeks ago I debuted my short 'do that I had done in NYC. Well, it just wasn't short enough. This past weekend I went to Toni&Guy Hairdressing Academy and had my hair cut even shorter by a student barber! Eight dollars and two and a half hours later, this is what I have! Check it out!


Before
After































1 comment:

  1. Love the new 'do! I wish there was an $8 barber college around here that could cut curly hair...unfortunately there is not :( so I must drive to Santa Monica and spend $150 for a hair cut once every year...

    ReplyDelete