Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Bolla Bump


ENERGY: I'm feeling great but this growing bump is starting to become a bit inhibiting!! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give myself a pedicure for much longer!!
 
MOOD: Cheery with the occasional emotional crying session!

APPETITE: End of summer specials: green grapes, non-fat yogurt, wine tasting in Plymouth, CA, ice cream, and bruschetta with our garden tomatoes and basil.

MISC.: Symptoms include but are not limited to:
acne (still!)
frequent urination
linea nigra
back pain (it's in full force now)
Baby Rocco kicks, twists and punches
indigestion (yuck)
total weight gain: ~12-15lbs



1 comment:

  1. I suggested getting some slip on shoes that you can wear without socks! Soon you wont be able to tie shoes. Even socks will be difficult to get on! you look amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete