Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February!

Per a severe weather alert, with bitterly cold temperatures (tomorrow's high is 14 and the low is -1 degrees!!) and snow showers throughout much of the day...the University of New Mexico declared a snow day and closed the campus. After sending in Andrew's graduate school application (WOOHOO!!), we took to the park for some fun in the snow!! Then we were off to happy hour at our favorite local spot, Savoy Bar and Grill, and took a few cool pictures around town while we were out.

Andrew sends in his application!


The Heights got some snow!

When I don't miss, this is how I entertain Leila


I'm getting better at my snow angels

Yay, snow day!



Peek-a-boo!!


That would be Andrew's celebratory cigar


Our neighborhood hangout, Quigley Park



Andrew doesn't look awkward with a bat at all



Leila LOVES the snow

2 comments:

  1. Jealous!!!!!! You don't know how bad I want to be in the snow right now. Enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'll just have to come and visit!! How was CHA?

    ReplyDelete